The LT-5000MS is a fully automated microplate reader which includes Manta data analysis software, built in incubation and 340nm (UV) reading.
- Precision optical system ensures accurate and reliable data
- Wide wavelength range of 340-750 nm allows assay flexibility
- Five filters supplied as standard (standard or customer's choice)
- Additional filters can be user installed in minutes
- Accurate temperature control guarantees stable data for long term kinetic assays
- Comprehensive on-board software allows the reader to be used effectively as a stand-alone instrument
- A full control and data analysis PC software package, Manta, is supplied as standard
- Included as standard with every LT-5000MS is the Manta PC software package.
Developed by Dazdaq solutions, Manta provides intuitive reader control and data analysis features.
Manta PC software features and benefits:
- Quick Start Wizard allows fast and easy setup of read protocols and data analysis
- Custom plate layouts with colour coding, simplify even the most complex assays
- Automated data export as text / html or into Word / Excel
- Intuitive data analysis features improve workflow
- Comprehensive library of inbuilt data analysis options for both endpoint and kinetic assays
- Full audit trail and GLP features