Diagenode provides a complete portfolio of library preparation kits for Next-Generation Sequencing, covering RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, and DNA sequencing.
These library preparation solutions can be used for low inputs, from as little as 10 pg of starting material.
The kits offer simple and fast workflows, high yields, and ready-to-sequence DNA.
The solutions incorporate user-friendly protocols that even beginners can easily master upon the first use.
The key product ranges are:
iDEAL Library Prep
- Multiplexing capacity of up to 24 samples
- Only 3 hours from start to finish
- Low GC bias with high fidelity amplification
- Ideal for use with Diagenode optimized ChIP-seq kits or any other Illumina suited DNA input material.
MicroPlex Libary Prep
- 1 tube, 2 hours, 3 steps protocol
- Picogram inputs
- Reduce potential bias - few PCR amplification cycles needed
- High sensitivity ChIP-seq - low PCR duplication rate
- Great multiplexing flexibility with 12 or 48 barcodes (8 nt) included
For more information and links to resources on these products please use the menu on the left.