Ao Absorbance Microplate Reader
The answers to your assays at your fingertips
Assaying your 96 well plates just got easier.
Designing an experiment can be hard – but using your equipment shouldn't be.
A microplate reader is an essential part of a productive lab, with its application flexibility, sensitivity, and high-throughput capabilities.
The Ao Absorbance Microplate Reader offers a simple user interface that is normally only found on more expensive systems.
Its absorbance-based reading offers maximum sensitivity, the best read speeds for kinetic assays, high flexibility, and lower cost compared to fluorescent and luminescent-based readers.
Its top-reading design is ideal for solution-based assays such as ELISAs, DNA and protein quantification, and enzyme kinetics.
- Stand-alone, top absorbance reader
- Large, easy-to-use 7-inch touch screen interface
- Pre-set and custom protocols
- Single and dual wavelength detection modes
- 8 position filter wheel: 5 standard filters (405, 450, 492, 595, and 630) plus 3 options from 340 – 750 nm
- Built-in shaker with speed selection
- Motorized door for easy sample loading
- 2 year warranty
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays
- Nucleic acid quantification
- Protein colorimetric assays
- Enzyme kinetics